Thursday, May 25, 2006

BlockHead


On our visit to Dubuque for Easter weekend - Grandma Urban had bought Zach some blocks. It is a set of 10 nesting blocks. I wasn't really sure if he would play with them or not, but he loved them! He stacked them and dropped them and banged them, etc. I was determined to find him some of those blocks for at home (now if you know me, this means a bargain - so my search took a little while). Well I finally found a similar set - he doesn't play with them. Go figure - at least they only cost me a $1.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Eli has a similar set (that we got at a garage sale!) and he loves them. It took him a little while to get into them, though. Give Zach some time. He will become a "nester" soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey, tell him grandma said that this set is even better than the one here ... I had to pay $1.75 for my set! Maybe you need to tape some eskimo things on them and he will think they are the DBQ set!

Andrea said...

I think you are right Steph - just give him time. He is playing with a set of funnels right now.

The Dubuque set has 10 blocks - ours only has 5. Maybe that is why he could care less - it's not complicated enough :)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »