Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday Morning Funnies

So I actually got out the door in time this morning....

All was well until I got Owen out of the carseat at school. The teacher shrieked to not touch his back! Oh yes, Owen had a blowout all up his back and drenched his sleeper. GROSS! (Okay, I probably could have passed him over to the teacher and said I have to get to work, but I just can't do it - if they poop when I am still there, I feel the responsibility to take care of it.)

So, I have him on the changing station and am trying to clean him up. He is wiggling all over the place and just spreading the mess everywhere. So I flip him to his belly to get a better reach at his back. Next thing I know, he peed! The changing station was full of his urine and he was just smiling and swimming in it! DOUBLE GROSS!!

Needless to say the next step was a bath in the sink at school (I wish I had a picture, it was so cute) and I didn't make it to work on time again....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is just one of the many joys of parenthood. It probably won't be the last time somethung like that happens. G

Margaret said...

My 3 yr. old grandson is in the process of being trained and just about the time my daughter thinks everything is AOK--he does what your child did. Yuck!!