Friday, October 12, 2007

My Big Boy

Starting Wednesday of this week - Zach refused to go into the 1 yr old room in the morning. He figured out that his new teacher "Miss Lynn" is the one watching over the older children in the morning and now he wants to go in with her.

On Wednesday, he was hesitant, but looked into the big noisy room and spotted Miss Lynn. He stayed with her, waved goodbye and I left. I was later told that he stayed in with the "big kids". On Thursday, he waited at the door until Miss Lynn noticed him, then went right on in. Today, he went in on his own and wouldn't even say goodbye to Mommy :(

He had been having some difficult mornings at drop-off, the teachers would have to peel him from me and he would scream and cry. I guess this is a trade-off. Either crying and fits OR no goodbye. I am learning to get my kiss goodbye when we are getting out of the car, before he gets distracted!

No comments: