Sunday, April 30, 2006

Dreaming?

I have had this vision since we brought Zach home from the hospital - I walk into his room to get him out of bed and he is standing at the rail of the crib and says "Hi mom".

Zach was sitting in his bed playing while I rearranged his clothes in the drawers. I looked over at him and he had pulled himself up on his knees holding the bumper pad. Oh my gosh!!!


I called for Chris to come check out what Zach just figured out! We watched him and right before our eyes - he climbed into a standing position!!!!

After a moment he decided to walk across the bed - he let go--took one step--and fell over face first --all at the same time. It is now time to lower the mattress - Zach slept in the pack-n-play last night!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

This is how it all starts. Next thing you know he is trying to climb up to the kitchen table!