Friday, April 21, 2006

3 in the Morning??

Today I am awakened by the sound of my son's babbling/squealing/laughter . I look over at the clock (3:45am) and am sure it must be wrong. Zach is never awake before 6:00 (especially since daylight savings time messed with his little internal clock). I mean seriously - this is a direct descendant of Chris Urban (the sleep king). I decided I better check it out. He was playing in his crib with a caterpillar toy - speaking to it like it was a person. Surprisingly, he decided it must not be time to get up and stayed in his crib until 6am. I hope this isn't an indicator of how the weekend will go. I am used to getting my sleep!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Count your blessings that he played in there happily by himself until morning. I'm still waiting for the day when I get more then 3 hours of sleep in a row.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Mercedes e320 1999 wagon oil weight Straight prom dress Photos of jenna jameson with clothes on income housing tax credit program Computer add ons