Friday, July 04, 2008

Attack of Another Rash

Yesterday, Zach woke up with a rash spreading lightly over his face. I called the doctor (He was in last week for a rash all over his torso) and they told me to give him Benedryl and as long as he wasn't any worse and it wasn't bothering him, that I wouldn't need to bring him in to see Dr. Buffa. I took him to work with me until lunchtime, then we went home for the day. He actually looked a little better in the afternoon, so we didn't go to the doctor.

THEN - This is what Zach looked like when he woke up this morning! (Of course, now the dr. is closed for the holiday). Chris was at work, so I woke up my sister (early on her 1st day off all summer) and had her look at it. I was so afraid we needed to take him to the hospital. She calmed me down and we decided to give him more benedryl. Ugh... enough with the rashes already!!

No comments: