Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chris went up to Chicago for the weekend and I was with both boys on my own. Zach said he wanted to sit on the potty. I set him up and went to check on Owen and I hear a cry out from the bathroom. I run back in and Zach is crying and says "I peed all over myself". I look around and he sure did. Zach's pants and the bathroom mat are all wet. He is just so upset that he peed on himself and I am so excited that he actually went on the potty (now to teach him how to point it the right way). I get him cleaned up and he says "I have to go poop now, I will be right back and heads back into the bathroom. I peek in and he got himself up on the potty and tells me to leave. So, I head back to check on Owen again. Then I go back to check on Zach. Here is what I found:







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is there any pop in there?!!? :) Maybe he has watched cats too much and thinks he has to bury it!
Nana

Andrea said...

Oh yeah - he didn't actually go. He just thought he needed to wipe himself A LOT!

I wanted to yell at him, but when I came in and saw what he did, he saw my reaction and started crying. Needless to say we just had a talk about TP - he didn't get yelled at. It was just too cute.